The Ultimate Solution for 1 - 5 Employees
- Do you employ domestic workers or gardeners or run small a business?
- Are you sure that they arrive on time and leave on time?
- Do you know what time your employee starts work in the morning?
- What time they finish for the day?
Because you are at work, you would never ever know!
What about when you go on your annual leave?
Some good news, we can help with these issue.
Unless your domestic worker or gardener (unlikely because your garden would end up looking like a jungle) go on leave at the same time as you, you will not have a clue as to what is taking place at your home. the hours that these people have worked.
The Basic Conditions of Employment Act. 1997, Section 31 states:
(1) Every employer must keep a record containing at least the following information:
(a) The employee’s name and occupation;
(b) the time worked by each employee;
(c) the remuneration paid to each employee;
(d) the date of birth of any employee under 18 years of age; and
(e) any other prescribed information.
(2) A record in terms of subsection (1) must be kept by the employer for a period of three years from the date of the last entry in the record.
(3) No person may make a false entry in a record maintained in terms of subsection (1).
(4) An employer who keeps a record in terms of this section is not required to keep any other record of time worked and remuneration paid as required by any other.